Officially listed as a model H 370 but nicknamed the ‘Spider table’ thanks to the shape of its legs, this coffee table is a prime example of the modernist aesthetic adopted by many Czech families. Designed by Jindrich Halabala at UP Brno, the table was in production from the 1930s to the late 1950s. This particular piece is believed to be produced during the 1950’s and has got a particularly beautiful walnut veneer pattern. The table is in great vintage condition. There is some minor wear and tear on the tabletop surface acquired over the years.
Coffee Table Type H 370 Designed by Jindrich Halabala for UP Brno
Availability: In stock
Officially listed as a model H 370 but nicknamed the ‘Spider table’ thanks to the shape of its legs.
1 offer is currently pending.
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #117126
|Dimensions||65 × 65 × 65 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Czech Republic|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.